Do you want your Landcruiser to Flex out like it is on links and coilovers, yet drive like stock on the street? Then...
These are the Superior Engineering Hyperflex Hybrid Radius Arms, Suitable For Toyota Landcruiser 80/105 Series.
Superior Engineering is leading the way again with our latest radius arms design, the Hyperflex Radius Arm.
We figured if one of our Patented Superflex was good then why not run two, and after some testing we are now proud to offer the Hyperflex Radius Arms.
These arms don't just offer extreme levels of flex for the front of your Landcruiser 80/105 Series, the also handle extremely well on road.
With the arms, we supply fitting instructions and all the bushings are pressed into the arms so you don’t have to.
With these arms, you will get the flex and drivability you need, and longer life from your bushings. Why not have extra flex as well as good on-road handling?
Why not have extra flex as well as good on road handling?
Benefits of Superior Engineering HYPERFLEX Drop Radius Arms
- Manufactured from High Tensile Plate
- High Tensile Bushing Eyes
- Massive 32mm main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushings pre-fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- (Factory Sway bar will fit to allow safe on road handling)
- The Brackets to fit the sway bar are supplied at no extra cost
- They are manufactured Suitable For various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- High Tensile Plate will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Adapter plates and bolts have a SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms (no interference like other brands)
- Factory bushings fit the HYPERFLEX ARMS, We don't use special sized bushings
- Superior Engineering's Super flex arms are a Patented Design
- Patent No's. 2008202797, 2010100451, 2011904187