1998 – 2007 4.7 litre V8 (2UZFE) Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series
1998 – 2007 4.7 litre V8 (2UZFE) Lexus LX470
This world exclusive Bullet designed kit is perfect for the Landcruiser owner who tows or uses their vehicle for off road workouts. The Positive displacement Supercharger system has been developed with reliability being the main focus. Small boost levels of only 5 psi allow the engine to comfortably perform without stressing internal components, whilst delivering exceptional power and torque increases.
The Supercharger delivers maximum boost from “off idle” all the way to the engine redline. This means that instantaneous Torque is available down low where you need it – when taking off from a standing start with a heavy load or caravan on the back or when in low range on a sandy beach or in boggy mud.
Fuel Economy remains the same (if not slightly better) on average due to the increased torque available from the engine, with returns of under 18 litres per 100kms easily achievable when towing. More power is developed down lower in the engine rev range meaning the engine does not have to rev as hard to produce the same level of power. This is most noticeable when towing up a hill – the gearbox does not have to downshift as often as more torque is available through the mid range.
- Maximum Torque is available lower in the rev range – perfect for towing or four wheel driving
- Instantaneous maximum boost anywhere in the rev range from idle to redline
- No engine internal modifications needed to realise Power and torque increases of up to 50%. (75% with Bullet Ultimate Exhaust)
- High efficiency Water to Air Intercooler setup with internally mounted Intercooler core.
- Fitment of Supercharger in the engine “V” retains factory look whilst fitting under the standard bonnet line.
- The factory engine cover can be retained for that further Stealth appearance.
- Extremely quiet Supercharger – does not increase NVH levels in the cabin whilst cruising.
- Retains factory air filter element for maximum filtration with maximum flow.
- Kit can be installed using the factory fuel injectors and fuel pump.
- Upgrade available to 7psi boost level
- HTV1900 Supercharger using Eaton TVS rotors – 5psi
- High flow cast Intake manifold with removable CNC top plate
- Internal water to air intercooler core, front mounted water radiator, reservoir, high flow water pump, relay and all water hoses.
- High flow rear entry with CNC machined flanges and vacuum ports
- Drive setup with new drive belt and idler pulley.
- Filtered air intake hose with vacuum distribution block.
- Piggyback programmed ECU Chip with tune
- All brackets, hoses and fasteners
- Step by step installation instructions and full phone/email support